Dynamics 365 Analyst Apprentice
About the Company
Based in Staffordshire, Strategy 365 is a professional services software consultancy business with Microsoft Silver Partner status, specialising in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and associated technologies. The business’ core services include full project implementation, integration, data management, mobile apps, licensing and support services.
Dynamics 365 is Microsoft’s intelligent software platform, allowing businesses of any size and industry to bring about digital transformation to help manage sales, customer service, finance, and any other business processes. The platform includes full applications, mobile apps, automation, data analytics and artificial intelligence, all built on Microsoft’s cloud technology.
The primary role of the Dynamics 365 Analyst Apprentice will be assisting the support desk team with a variety of support case work from simple break/fix issues to system enhancements. You will also be supporting the consultants in delivering project work for with a range of customers of differing size and complexity, at various stages in the lifecycle of their Dynamics 365 journey, from initial analysis, through delivery and support. You will learn how Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement can transform businesses and gain a good grounding in associated technologies such as Office 365, PowerApps and Flow. Not only will you work towards a Level 4 IS Business Analyst apprenticeship, you will also have the opportunity to become Microsoft Dynamics 365 certified.
The official training will be delivered in one-week block releases every six weeks at an off-site location (still to be determined). Travel to this location and accommodation will be required, with costs covered by Strategy 365. Additional support and training will also be provided in-role as part of the apprenticeship.
Although the role of an Apprentice Analyst will vary, you will be required to
- Operate as a support desk team member helping to staff the support desk during office hours.
- Manage support tickets from initial logging through to successful resolution.
- Identify and document support issues and project requirements.
- Collaborate with other Strategy 365 staff members to ensure successful outcomes of support cases and successful project delivery.
- Elicit and document requirements from key stakeholders to ensure customer requirements are fully understood.
- Assist the Support Desk Manager as and when required.
As with all Strategy 365 employees, you will be expected to portray a professional, friendly and competent image of the company and its key partners and suppliers.
Below are some more in-depth points that we would like to see in a candidate.
- A solid interest in technology
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and prospects
- Adaptability to work well both as part of a team and independently as required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present findings to internal staff and customers
- Grounding in Microsoft technologies such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to present yourself in a professional manner
- Analytical and creative thinking skills to aid customers solve business challenges
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade A* – C or Grade 4 and above including Maths and English Language
- 2 A-levels in any subject at grade A* – D or equivalent
- Annual wage: £8,000 (increasing in line with apprenticeship wage guidelines)
- Working week: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Working location: Cellarhead, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST9 0JQ.
To apply for this vacancy, call us on 01782 916920 or email email@example.com with a copy of your current CV.