Manage your business’ sales opportunities, planning and performance with ease with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional
Despite the obvious benefits of Dynamics 365, not all businesses could previously afford to introduce the full Enterprise suite into their company, due to timescales and implementation costs. However, with Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional, a new price point is now available for businesses who just want to focus on the sales features of Dynamics 365 and do not require all the functionality that the Enterprise Suite offers.
Seamless upgrade path
As Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional shares the same platform as the Enterprise licence, should you find that your CRM requirements grow, you can easily upgrade to the Enterprise licences at a later date.
What’s included with a Professional Licence?
- Full access to Dynamics 365 for Sales functionality, including Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, Order and Quotes
- Access to the Case Management entity to help you to provide Customer Service from within Dynamics 365 (For more comprehensive functionality, including SLAs, you may want to consider upgrading to the full Customer Service app)
What limitations should I be aware of?
- Access to a Development instance (referred to as a Sandbox) is not included. This can be very useful for testing new functionality and training purposes to upskill staff without affecting real data.
- The Enterprise licence provide access to a Portal which can be used for customer self-service to help reduce costs and improve customer-client interaction. This is not included with the Professional licence.
- Full customisation. The Enterprise licence allows you tailor virtually every aspect of the system to your needs, but there are some restrictions to these options with a Professional licence.
Should your business not require this functionality, then a Sales Professional licence could be right for you.
Find out how Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional can help your business
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional and how its power can take your business to the next level, get in touch below.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional Pricing
£ 49Per User, Per Month
- Full access to Sales functionality with Dynamics 365
- Access to Case Management
£ 6Per User, Per Month
- For light usage of the Dynamics for 365 Sales App