On-Demand workflows have long been a useful tool in Dynamics 365 for manually processing changes on a record (or records). However, for users who have made the switch to the new Unified Interface, these workflows may not be immediately visible. Fortunately, it’s a straightforward change to enable them.
- Visit the Power Platform Admin page. If you are unable to access this page, you may not have the required authorisation, so you will need to speak to your administrator.
- In the left-hand menu, click Environments.
This will take you to a page which will display your organisation’s live environment plus any other environments (such as sandboxes) that you may have access to – simply click the one you wish to amend.
- In the upper-left of the screen, click Settings
- On the Settings screen, click ‘Behavior’
- On the right side of the Behavior screen, you should see an option for ‘Show Microsoft Flow on forms and in the site map’. Set this to On as below
And that’s it – you should now see your on-demand workflows appearing in Dynamics 365.
If you have an active support agreement with Strategy 365 Ltd or would like to discuss any of the above settings change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org