Helping to spread the cost of professional services
Fund your next project without the upfront costs
Professional Services Financing
Once you have made the decision to embark on your next project, whether it's a new Quick Start project or perhaps a full Dynamics 365 implementation, one of your next steps will be to decide how to finance it. For those without the luxury of cash reserves to pay for the upfront professional services required, this can delay a project's implementation.
With financial assistance from Strategy 365's partner Tower Leasing, your project can get started sooner and the costs spread over a period of time, reducing risk and keeping your Finance team happy.
Improve business cash flow
With options ranging from one year deals for up to £5,000 borrowed, to up to three years for amounts above £5,000, you can choose the amount and timeframe that best suits your needs, ensuring your project can get underway without the negative impact on your cash flow.
For more details, try our finance calculator below or use the form to get in touch with one of our experts.
Find out more
Complete the simple form below to find out more or to discuss the financing options available to your business.
Our 10-Step Financing Process
- We provide a project proposal to you
- You accept and digitally sign our project proposal
- We submit an application for funding to Tower Leasing on your behalf
- The application is accepted by Tower Leasing
- Tower Leasing sends out an agreement document to you for digital signature, using DocuSign
- We invoice you for the full amount of the project (inc. VAT)
- Tower Leasing releases the funding to us for the net amount (exc. VAT)
- You pay the full VAT amount on the invoice (for VAT registered businesses, this can then be claimed back on your next VAT return)
- The Direct Debit payment plan begins, and the first instalment is taken
- Once final payment is made at the end of the payment plan, the agreement is closed
Use the simple calculator below to see what finance arrangements could best suit your needs. Should you need further information on the process involved, please get in touch with one of our experts.
- All figures above are net values exclusive of VAT
- The VAT element of the invoice is not financed and must be paid in full
- Subject to a minimum of one year's filed accounts
- Subject to sight of up-to-date management accounts (latest balance sheet)
- Subject to underwriting
- Document fee £150 + VAT (included with first instalment)
- Pricing is a guide and may change subject to credit covenant and deal size
- Product provided by Tower Leasing Limited