Following up on their Crisis Communication App template, Microsoft have released a Patient Scheduling and Screening Template designed to help healthcare providers scale and manage COVID-19 screening and assessments.
What does the App do?
- access to a portal with COVID-19 information
- a straightforward self-assessment tool for patients to help to determine risk
- an automated process for booking and carrying out COVID-19 screening.
All in a seamless workflow, enabling patients, call centre agents, clinical technicians and healthcare providers to meet the rapidly growing needs of COVID-19 testing and assessments
This video outlines the App’s functionality:[lyte id=”6AkeDQCoX-g”/]
What are the requirements of the App?
Depending on your requirements of the app, there are a number of licensing prerequisites:
- For the core Solution: a Power Apps licence
- For Patient Outreach: the Dynamics Marketing App
- For Patient Triage: the Microsoft Healthbot Service
- Omnichannel Call Center: Dynamics Customer Service App, Productivity Pack, Omnichannel for Customer Service