Aiming to simplify the budgeting and planning aspects of implementing a new CRM system, Strategy 365 have announced the launch of a range of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Quick Start Packages.
For companies looking to make their first foray into the world of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, there can be a wide range of unknown variables, which can lead to cost uncertainties. The new range of packages provides cost clarity but also enough options to cover varying scales of implementation. From as little as £395, a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement instance can be set up for your business and whether you are sales or customer service focused, or require a combination of the two, Strategy 365 have a package to suit.
To find out more about the range of packages on offer, click here.
Each package has been verified and approved by Microsoft and can be found on the Microsoft AppSource directory. For information on each package on Microsoft AppSource, click one of the links below –
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement – Instant Start 365
- Dynamics 365 for Sales – Rapid Start 365
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – Rapid Start 365
- Dynamics 365 for Sales & Customer Service – Rapid Start 365
- Dynamics 365 for Sales – Quick Start 365
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – Quick Start 365
- Dynamics 365 for Sales & Customer Service Quick Start 365