Should you require support for your new or existing Dynamics 365/CRM solution, Strategy 365 can be called upon to lend a helping hand with our fair and transparent ongoing support service.
Strategy 365 Ongoing Support
Our support service packages allow you to utilise Strategy 365’s expertise in the way that best suits your business needs. A support service agreement can be used for any of the following:
- Break/fix Issues
- Solution Enhancements
- On-site Consultancy
- On-site User Training
- Telephone Support
- Advisory Service
- Remote Assistance
Find out how Strategy 365 can help you
To find out more about the support services we offer for Dynamics 365 (CRM), complete the simple form below and one of our experts will be in touch.
The Strategy 365 Support Model
Dynamics 365 experts when you need them
We are proud to support our clients in their transformational journey using solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. We understand that a project doesn’t simply finish once the solution has gone live; the go live is simply the start of that journey. It is for this reason why it is important for our clients to have that added peace of mind that should anything go wrong with their solution, or should they need any assistance or training, we are at hand to help them.
With this in mind, and in line with our core value of ‘simplicity’, we have put together a simple support services package that is based on the estimated number of days that the client will likely consume within a 12-month period.
These options are straightforward to understand, manage, and work with for both parties.
Our support services are charged by a simple day rate that can be consumed on an hourly basis in half hour slots.
The minimum number of days that can be purchased for support services is two, with a full day equating to 7.5 hours. The cost per day is dependent on the number of days’ commitment made upfront.
Should you require additional support, top-up days can be bought and added to the agreement. There are various price points at which you can enter, which reduce accordingly based on your initial commitment.
A support request can be made by the following methods –
- By Telephone
- By Email
- By Support Portal
At Strategy 365, we use Dynamics 365 internally to support our clients. All requests for support are logged using the case management functionality which handles the logging of the request, the SLA, details of the issue resolution and the time spent in resolving the issue.
The products that can be covered under a support agreement are as follows –
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Online or On-Premise *
- Scribe Insight *
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Email Router *
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook **
* Where applicable, support for the server hardware and operating systems for these products are excluded from our support agreement. Where there are dependencies on associated technologies (such as Microsoft Exchange or SQL Server), the customer shall be solely responsible for their operation and maintenance.
** Whilst we will use best endeavours to resolve issues relating to the Outlook Client, often these issues are related directly to the individual PC, and not related to Dynamics 365 (CRM) Online. In these circumstances the issue will be deemed out of scope from our support services.
For Dynamics 365 (CRM) Online customers, service availability is covered by Microsoft’s Service Level Guarantee. Our support agreement will therefore not relate to or cover availability of the Dynamics 365 (CRM) Online service itself and any issue that is outside of the control of Strategy 365.
A monthly report is issued, summarising the consumption of support time. It also shows the remaining balance of support time and a reminder of the agreement end date.
The category of a case will be determined by our support team at the time the issue is first raised with us. Our target response times are shown below –
- Critical – 2 Hour Response (Major system failure or loss of service affecting all staff)
- High – 4 Hour Response (Loss of service affecting a large number of staff)
- Medium – 8 Hour Response (Loss of service affecting a small number of staff)
- Low – N/A * (Small issues not affecting the overall operation of the system)
- Request – N/A * (Any support request that does not relate to a break/fix issue)
* Timescales will be determined on an individual basis and agreed with the customer.
In the unlikely event that we fail to meet the Target Response Times as set out in the above section, we will credit the customer with support time as per the details below.
- Critical – Credit of 2 hours support time
- High – Credit of 1 hour support time
- Medium – Issue will be resolved free of charge without consuming any support time
- Low – N/A
- Request – N/A
All travel and subsistence expenses for any on-site services provided under a support agreement, will be charged to the client