Strategy 365 can assist you with the implementation of third party solutions and tools to further enhance the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Although Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a market leader with its power and flexibility, your business may have unique requirements that extend beyond even the scope of Dynamics 365. Fortunately, for virtually any scenario, there is a third party solution that can help to meet your needs.
However, with the vast array of software providers in the market, how can you be sure that you’re using the right product? And how will it be implemented? Strategy 365 have wide-ranging experience in solution implementation, streamlining any integration needs you may have.
Below, you can browse a selection of the solutions that we have implemented with our clients.
Find out how Strategy 365 can help you
Simply complete the form below with a little information on your Dynamics 365/CRM requirements and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss potential options with you.
A professional-grade application that integrates with virtually any phone system, featuring phone call list auto dialing, progressive dialing, click-to-dial, inbound call control and screen popping. All features are provided through the application embedded with MS CRM.
MS-CRM Add-Ons TelephoneIntegration
Powerful features including Caller Recognition and ‘Click2Dial’ improve productivity and ensure everything is tracked in Dynamics 365.
Additional features like Power-Dialling and Chat-Integration complete the overall CTI-solution and help you to get the most out of Dynamics 365.
A cloud-enabled Computer Telephony Integration solution that connects Microsoft Dynamics 365 with 60+ phone systems, including Skype for Business. It provides users with a single customer view, giving access to the most relevant Dynamics information from a single window, making them more efficient, and allowing them to provide a better service and handle more calls per hour.
Deep integration with Dynamics 365 makes it easy to create Leads, Opportunities and Cases during a call, as well as taking notes.
An affordable integration between Dynamics 365 and the popular mass emailing tool, MailChimp
- Use static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails from within Dynamics 365.
- Tracks vital bulk email statistics, such as sends, successful deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes back to individual CRM contacts, leads and accounts.
Delivers Targeting Intelligence into your Microsoft Dynamics workflow and includes –
- Real-time data on over 13 million companies and 30 million contacts from around the world
- Insights from 40,000+ news and social media sources
- A comprehensive view of your personal and professional connections
Enhance your existing marketing process with predictive analytics that allow you to precisely target your campaigns.
- Generate new leads using a predictive model
- Enhance your lead data using Versium’s data warehouse
- Score leads based on predicted behaviour
Capture information from a website form and instantly pull that data into Dynamics 365.
- Choose from many different field types, including text boxes, radio buttons, check boxes and dropdowns
- Customise the look and feel of the web form to blend in with the rest of your website
- Use CAPTCHA to prevent the submission of spam in your forms.
- Automatically populate CRM fields when a form is submitted
MS-CRM Add-Ons AttachmentExtractor
A simple way to reduce your Dynamics 365 storage costs by migrating record attachments to SharePoint.
- Can also be used for document replication of sensitive documents
- Full integration means a seamless experience for the end user
- In addition to attachments, emails and notes and their contents can be replicated for indexing purposes.
Dynamic Objects’ Dynamics SharePoint Organizer
Improves upon the native CRM to SharePoint functionality by providing usability and customisation options
- Simpler uploading of documents
- Configurable folder structure
- Configurable metadata, allowing you to view Dynamics record data against attachments in SharePoint
Quickly complete contracts and forms and capture a legally-compliant digital signature.
- Capture signatures on a mobile device, in a browser or in-app
- High industry-standard security
Whether approving a purchase, closing a sale, or signing an agreement, it’s easy with DocuSign; reliable and trusted worldwide for electronic signatures.
- Sign agreements from almost anywhere
- DocuSign’s infrastructure provides high availability
- Open and extensible platform to provide vast customisation options
Dynamics 365 Workflow Tools
Take your workflows to the next level, with this advanced set of additional functions. Includes –
- Forcing the re-calculation of a roll-up field
- Removing a contact from all marketing lists
- Updating all child records of a parent record
MyGEOMap (eMap) by MyCRM
A subscription-based service that fully integrates Bing Maps with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Geocode any CRM entity
- Filter records by their geographic location (e.g. within 50 miles of London)
- Create maps that can be placed on to dashboards and forms
Business Process Activities by North52
A suite of components to assist with the building of business processes into Dynamics 365 without the need for costly development expertise.
- Formula Manager – adds 300+ Excel-like functions
- Process Genie – Use formulas in Dynamics workflows
- Scheduler – A scheduling engine for Dynamics workflows
- SmartFlow – Powerful conditional logic and calculations
- xCache – Improves performance by caching static data
- WebFusion – Connects CRM to REST-based web services
- Decision Tables – build complex rules and associated actions
A data deduplication tool that identifies duplicate records across Accounts, Leads and Contacts, and merges them within Dynamics 365. It is able to find duplicates based on –
- phonetic matching (Brian and Bryan)
- synonyms or abbreviations (Bob and Robert)
- word segmentation (QGate and Q-Gate)
- sequencing variations (Oxford University and University of Oxford)
An enhanced Search and Lookup solution, embedded into Dynamics 365, that makes it easier for users to find information and populate relevant forms in one click.
Smart search technology, powered by the Paribus Fuzzy Matching Engine, makes it quick and easy to find the right record, first time.
Create and update your company records at the touch of a button, minimising the need for manual data entry, saving time and money. Creditsafe’s real-time data integration matches your customer records to their database to confirm, amend and enhance the company data you hold.
Cobalt Migration Dynamics
Migrate your on-premises CRM data to CRM Online without any interruption to your business.
- Purpose-built for migrating whole CRM systems
- Intelligent database schema mapping
- Zero downtime. Continue to work as your data is migrated
Provides comprehensive, flexible CPQ solutions to all types of businesses running Microsoft Dynamics
- Supports Cloud or On-Premise Dynamics 365/CRM
- Only one CPQ system required for both CRM and ERP
- Mirrors the look and feel of Dynamics
- Powerful integration
Works seamlessly with the Dynamics 365 Quote screen.
- Deploy complex rules and calculations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use configuration
- Workflows and Approvals can be applied to quotes
- Generate Word and PDF quote documents