Strategy 365 can assist you with the implementation of third party solutions and tools to further enhance the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Although Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a market leader with its power and flexibility, your business may have unique requirements that extend beyond even the scope of Dynamics 365. Fortunately, for virtually any scenario, there is a third party solution that can help to meet your needs.
However, with the vast array of software providers in the market, how can you be sure that you’re using the right product? And how will it be implemented? Strategy 365 have wide-ranging experience in solution implementation, streamlining any integration needs you may have.
Below, you can browse a selection of the solutions that we have implemented with our clients.
Find out how Strategy 365 can help you
Simply complete the form below with a little information on your Dynamics 365/CRM requirements and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss potential options with you.
A professional-grade application that integrates with virtually any phone system, featuring phone call list auto dialing, progressive dialing, click-to-dial, inbound call control and screen popping. All features are provided through the application embedded with MS CRM.
MS-CRM Add-Ons TelephoneIntegration
Powerful features including Caller Recognition and ‘Click2Dial’ improve productivity and ensure everything is tracked in Dynamics 365.
Additional features like Power-Dialling and Chat-Integration complete the overall CTI-solution and help you to get the most out of Dynamics 365.
Delivers Targeting Intelligence into your Microsoft Dynamics workflow and includes –
- Real-time data on over 13 million companies and 30 million contacts from around the world
- Insights from 40,000+ news and social media sources
- A comprehensive view of your personal and professional connections
An affordable integration between Dynamics 365 and the popular mass emailing tool, MailChimp
- Use static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails from within Dynamics 365.
- Tracks vital bulk email statistics, such as sends, successful deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes back to individual CRM contacts, leads and accounts.
Capture information from a website form and instantly pull that data into Dynamics 365.
- Choose from many different field types including text box, radio button, check box and dropdowns
- Customise the look and feel of the web form to blend in with the rest of your website
- Use CAPTCHA to prevent the submission of spam in your forms.
- Automatically populate CRM fields when a form is submitted
MS-CRM Add-Ons AttachmentExtractor
A simple way to reduce your Dynamics 365 storage costs by migration record attachments to SharePoint.
- Can also be used for document replication of sensitive documents
- Full integration means a seamless experience for the end user
- In addition to attachments, emails and notes, contents can be replicated for indexing purposes.
Dynamics 365 Workflow Tools
Take your workflows to the next level, with this advanced set of additional functions. Includes –
- Forcing the re-calculation of a roll-up field
- Removing a contact from all marketing lists
- Updating all child records of a parent record